Leather Seats

Anything related to the 206CC
gmjones

Post by gmjones »

Guys and Girls I am hopefully ordering my CC tomorrow but cant decide whether to have the black leather seats for 700. Does any of you have the plain black seats and if so do you think they are worth £700.

regards

Gareth
Regards

Gareth

Burge

Post by Burge »

Gareth,

I have got the black leather seats and would definitely say yes! You also get leather trim on your doors, gearknob, stearing wheel etc. and it certainly makes the interior look a good deal more classier. They also warm up very quickly in cold weather so don't worry about them being cold. Don't know about heat in the summer though as I only got my CC on 10th November last year.
Easier to clean and far more practical than cloth.

Hope this helps you decide.

Burge
[img]http://store5.yimg.com/I/kalinc_1702_4409155[/img]

bergen

Post by bergen »

dont even think about buying the car without lether seats... its makes a huge different
http://206cc.norge.cc

gmjones

Post by gmjones »

Thanks Guys for the info it looks like I will order the leather.

Regards

Gareth

Roll on in 15 weeks time :0)
Regards

Gareth

Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Just thought I'd add my 10 cents worth. I have a 306 Cab with leather and although almost 4 years old the interior look brand new. I've seen similar age cars with cloth and they look nowhere near as good, as they tend to "dull" and show wear. Also, living in Australia with warm Summer's I've never had a problem. Go for the leather - it adds class and I'm certain adds to resale appeal.

Cheers

Frosty
Cheers

Frosty

Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Just thought I'd add my 10 cents worth. I have a 306 Cab with leather and although almost 4 years old the interior look brand new. I've seen similar age cars with cloth and they look nowhere near as good, as they tend to "dull" and show wear. Also, living in Australia with warm Summer's I've never had a problem. Go for the leather - it adds class and I'm certain adds to resale appeal.

Cheers

Frosty
Cheers

Frosty

Josh

Post by Josh »

10 more cents!

Don't even consider the car without leather. £700 is a bargin for the feeling of quality and 'something special' which the leather brings.

Regards,
Josh.

gmjones

Post by gmjones »

Thanks for all your replies guys. You have managed to persuade me :0).

Thanks again

regards

Gareth
Regards

Gareth

Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Hey Josh - is there something more you want to tell us about you and leather? (couldn't resist - sorry)
Cheers

Frosty

gmjones

Post by gmjones »

Regards

Gareth

Josh

Post by Josh »

Frosty,

It's not at the top of my kinky list, but if the right girl were offering I think I could be persuaded ;)

Josh

Tyce

Post by Tyce »

I had the leather seats put into my CC. I think its a very good idea to spend the extra and get it done as there is generally more wear and tear with convertibles. I chose to go leather for this particular reason as I did want to be caught out with rain or bird crap (heaven forbid) with the roof down and cloth seats.. far easier to clean a leather seat I reckon.

Tyce

Vince

Post by Vince »

Get the leather. Looks good and smells better!

Vince.

mellers

Post by mellers »

we were gonna get the leather on ours but we have a spoilt little jack russell that will sometimes be using the appropriate size rear seats. After my wifes previous experience with a different dog eating the rear leather seat in another car we had to pick cloth to be safe. It looks a lot better than we expected though (Black car with black and sunset orange interior) :cool: . The next one will probably be leather though ;)

Burge

Post by Burge »

Mellers,

Hey another CC/Jack Russell Owner! I have got 2 of the nice little gits and got leather, 2 dog seat belt harnesses and a wool rug for the back seats. Needless to say the dogs will NEVER be left unattended in the car. Can't wait to take the Russells out in the summer - they have their own sunglasses (especially for JRT's purchased from http://www.thejackrussellstore.com). I haven't had them in the car with the top down yet so I look forward to that and their reaction. Has yours been out topless yet? The dog that is. You can view a picture of my dog on http://www.thejackrussellstore.com/carbur.html. My bitch doesn't like them but the dog is a bit of a poser!

Burge
[img]http://store5.yimg.com/I/kalinc_1702_4409155[/img]