Selling my girlfriend's Black 206cc 1.6Hdi 2006

ONLY legal items, nothing dodgy.
Boysteelius

Selling my girlfriend's Black 206cc 1.6Hdi 2006

Post by Boysteelius »

Hello,

Recently serviced and roof in full working order, perfect for those sunny days.

Long MOT (Expires 30th June 2016), 50+ mpg, £110/yr tax, factory JBL sound system upgrade, recent clutch/flywheel/cambelt replacement with receipts. Otherwise some service history. 89.5k Miles.

Selling on behalf of my girlfriend due to new car purchased. Test drives welcome with insurance.

HPI Clear.

Things to note:

Vehicle has a full Diesel particulate filter. These can be cleaned I am told, but I am not sure what the cost or limitations of this are. A brand new replacement can be bought online for £200. Currently the vehicle runs fine, with the odd particulate filter blocked message. This is causing some exhaust gas to escape at the turbo under the bonnet, but a new DPF I am told will fix this.
Parking sensors are intermittent. I suspect a dodgy earth or loose connection somewhere is the cause, but that is just speculation.
Very occasionally the stereo can make a fuzzy noise, which is fixed by turning off and back on again, no idea what is causing this. If we were to keep the car I had planned to put a new CD player in the vehicle, as these are quite cheap nowadays.

Payment by cash.

I am happy to answer all questions and will consider all sensible offers.

Message me for more info/pics.

Thanks,

Boysteelius

Re: Selling my girlfriend's Black 206cc 1.6Hdi 2006

Post by Boysteelius »

One Image (hopefully) attached..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.