John Harrison Lowdham Nottingham

Good or Bad in here.........
TracyM

Post by TracyM »

Hiya
Better tell you a story about my beloved Poppy and this dealer....
It all started last August when I went in and enquired about buying a cc from them. They were really nice took cc out for a test drive, negotiated a pretty good price with extras and waited for delivery. It duly arrived at the end of October, on the exact date they said delivery would take place. So far so good!
I needed to book Pops in for her courtesy service in March, 'phoned them up, they told me I had to wait 4 WEEKS until they could book me in and get me a courtesy car. I said OK and in she went. Told them about my leaking roof and everything seemed OK. Booked her in for the 2 days needed for the roof at the beginning of June, when I went to pick her up she was crammed into the service area (wing mirrors touching other peugeots), and there it was, a DENT in the passenger back wing! I couldnt believe it, made a fuss about it, they didnt even question it and offered to repair the dent straight away.
What an admission of guilt! Sure enough they have mended it at my convenience but what a farce! If I hadn't noticed it at the time I would have been stuck with a dent that wasnt even my fault!
My advice - be super careful when collecting your car from there, I am seriously thinking about taking my car to another dealer in Nottingham, if anyone has any suggestions I would be eternally grateful.
Tracy (& Poppy)

celeret

Post by celeret »

don't touch willoughbys nottingham/beeston, the guy that trashed my near new peugeot still works there, although the 'body shop' in questio0n has closed down....now theres a suprise...and I am still trying to get it sorted after 6 months. celeret