Car Models and V5s. Help Needed.

Other things in here.......
KirSar

Post by KirSar »

Hi,

This is a thick question I know, but can anyone tell me if on my v5 it would say se if my car model was a se? I bought a black 2litre SE pug 206cc from a garage and I read that they have a computer on them that lets you know how many miles you still have on the petrol in the car/ Yet nowhere on mine can I find that and today my v5 arrived and under model type it just has 206cc so does that mean the garage shitted on me or would the v5 not say what model it was. I was always under the impre4ssion they do say accurately else how would people like me know what type of car they had.

Also I can't get my windscreen wipers to come on automatically in the rain (they do have the large thing on the otutside of the car on the wiper) and I heard the se model also has automatic light come on when it gets dark yet again cant find anything that makes mine do that.

Please help.

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

Trip computer: see page 79 of owners manual
http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/downloads/handbook.pdf
Ours is a 206cc Allure and the V5 states that it is an Allure.
Auto wipers page 8 of the manual.
Ditto auto lights.
I don't know whether your model year would have had all of those features.
Ron
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

KirSar

Post by KirSar »

Cheers for that, after having a look at the download I most deffo do NOT have auto windscreen wipers or trip computer.

Think my V5 would say if it was a Se though so think I have been conned there. But wonder why I have the automatic blade on my wipers if I havent got it on my wiper stalk.

KirSar

Post by KirSar »

Cheers for that, after having a look at the download I most deffo do NOT have auto windscreen wipers or trip computer.

Think my V5 would say if it was a Se though so think I have been conned there. But wonder why I have the automatic blade on my wipers if I havent got it on my wiper stalk.

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

I don't understand what you mean when you say you have the "automatic blade". I thought the sensor for automatic wipers was on the windscreen? reap would know, he may come on later, or you could pm him.
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

KirSar

Post by KirSar »

Oh I thought that large box on one of the windscreen wipers was the sensor for the automatic wiper. I have pmd reap. I talk gobbledygook sorry lol:)