Looking to buy 2.0 se

Other things in here.......
g_lamb

Post by g_lamb »

Hi Guys & Gals

Newbie to this forum so apologies if in wrong place, I'm sure some1 will point it out 2 me 8)

I'm currently looking to buy my 1st cc and have browsed the forums.

Quite a few tales to say the least!!!

1st & oremost - is it worth it?

Not chuffed about the no spare wheel thing but not the end of the world.

I've read that Peugeot will refund replacement tyre costs due to crappy foam they supply etc.

Has ne1 put in mutliple claims to "Pug" and had success with all of them?

I appreciate "teething" problems with all new cars but is it that bad and widespread?

Do they still leak even though problems known about a few years ago?

Any info/advice would be appreciated, don't want to go wasting my hard earned lolly now do I? :?

Many thanks
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=***]Owner 666[/url]

Esselle

Post by Esselle »

Hiya :wave:

Yes, definately worth it. I had problems with my first CC and I still say it's worth it! I wouldn't worry too much that you think there are a lot of problems posted on this site - after all, we ask one another for advice so that's bound to happen. You will always see more of 'can you help with?...' than 'what a wonderful car'. But it is a wonderful car! 8)

Interested in your comments about Peugeot refunding tyre costs due to their dodgy tireweld stuff...I haven't heard about that! :?

charz_luvma206cc

Post by charz_luvma206cc »

hi there i know wot u mean but in the end i think 206cc are no problem really so just go 4 it !! :)

hottest_cc2

Post by hottest_cc2 »

not had any major problems with mine...other than stuff that I've caused myself... I say go for it!! :D
used to be hottest_cc...but changed my e-mail addy by mistake & now I can't get my password reminder...Oh well, that's why I'm hottest_cc2!