FD02AWO Agean Blue 206cc

All your 206CC sightings.......
jackieboi206

FD02AWO Agean Blue 206cc

Post by jackieboi206 »

Hi All,

I recently traded my 206cc in for an Astra Twin Top, that was absolutely pants so I'm now driving a Mini Cooper Convertible - much more fun! :-)

When I traded my 206cc in the dealer said that she would be scrapped because he couldn't resell the car - no damage to the car but she was at one time a Category D (later re-listed to a Category C). But that was some time ago, would I not receive documentation to say she had been taken off the road? Also if you HPI my 206 she doesn't come up as having been scrapped... I Just wondered if any one on here had bought my car. I wish i had never sold the car, when it comes to convertibles you really cant beat a 206.

Thanks, Jack

GrandadMonkey

Re: FD02AWO Agean Blue 206cc

Post by GrandadMonkey »

It is showing as unlicensed since 1 November 2013. A 12 year old Cat C would prove hard to sell - probably get more for it by selling the parts.

If you traded it in then surely the dealer and subsequent buyer would receive any notifications about the car rather than you as a previous owner.
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

decarteret82

Re: FD02AWO Agean Blue 206cc

Post by decarteret82 »

Jack, I think you would still get some notification from DVLA saying that you were no longer the owner of the vehicle, irrespective of how the card was diposed of.