solihull/birmingham sightings thread

All your 206CC sightings.......
ukdy

Post by ukdy »

black 206cc at the intersection of the stratford road (A34) and blossomfield road at 6pm yesterday.

black 206cc on tamworth lane at 5.19pm today

silver 206cc on dog kennel lane at 5.20pm today

red 206cc at the shelly farm shops about 8pm today

ukdy

Post by ukdy »

maroon 206cc coming out of the enterprise inns offices on the monkspath hall road at about 5:40pm

black 206cc by the shelly farm shops on shelly crescent at about 6pm

ukdy

Post by ukdy »

i just found out that my friends cousin a few roads away from me has a black cc although i'm not sure of much other than that.

saw a silver 206cc by monkspath hall road and the stratford road at 7:45am this morning. (what the hell was i doing up at that time)

ukdy

Post by ukdy »

went out on a date last week and i went to pick her up and she had a silver 206cc!!!

it was a 1.6 and she'd dented the side but it's fixed now!!

don't know if i could date someone with the same car as me... even if it is the best car !!

ben_james

Post by ben_james »

theres a red cc near me in bromsgrove it dont seem to move :lol:

suzzza

Post by suzzza »

watch out for me between cov and chelmsley wood!!! shit place to work but is a nice journey on the A45. Got my first proper job as web developer, planning on going solo in the near future ;)
give us a wave if you see me (RED 206cc 05plate) give us an email if you need a website :lol:
RED !!!! oh and blue too

impis

Post by impis »

Watch out for me too - I've just [today] got a moonstone 206cc. Shirley area daily.

maxicomm

Post by maxicomm »

Hi all. Just joined. I buy a silver cc (03) with a few modds on next Sat! Can't wait to get my roof down! 8)

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

Welcome to the forum maxicomm,

Bet you can't wait for the weekend.

Hope the sun shines for you,

Ron
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

impis

Post by impis »

Moonstone - top down - at the traffic lights at the juction of Stratford Rd / Hazlucks green Rd. An identical car to mine, in fact. He was turning right, so was in the right hand lane, and I was in the left lane, to turn left.

A rather tasty young man, who spoilt the overall impression by sticking his tongue out at the car in the middle lane. This car appeared to be driven by an old chap - so goodness knows why cc driver was pulling faces!!!

He didn't spot me, by the way - which is a pity as our cars could be identical twins. Too busy with the tongue.