Don't hate

nonsense and other stuff - Don't enter if easily offended !!!!!
Amy-Louize

Don't hate

Post by Amy-Louize »

Hiya!! :wave:

So we finally got a bit of sunshine in Dublin on Friday :excite: and I managed to get the top down on my little ruby pug and what do you know.... evil looks from every girl that I passed, even other (female) pug drivers!! :mad: Why so moody??? :no: Also what is the point in having a convertible if you are too grumpy to get the top down the few days of the year that we do get a measly bit of sun?? 8) Cheer up girls and don't hate :P

The guys did much better with a few waves and flashing lights (and the odd whisle :oops: - cheers to the bin men for that!) ;)

Loving my new motor :love:

PS: Tried to paste a pic in but it won't work :(
2002 Red 206cc (her name is Ruby BTW!) - 1.6 and the first car I've owned that I'm not mortifed to drive! Dublin driver - don't be afraid to give a cheeky :wave:

Capncol

Re: Don't hate

Post by Capncol »

Jealousy maybe?
Just get the roof down and enjoy :thumbs:
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

Enright

Post by Enright »

I don't think there's any "maybe" about it - I would say "definitely"!
Hope you get the pic pasting sorted soon Amy-Louize, would like to see more of you (er, I mean your car)!!! :oops:
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

Mine: Daily driver; Mk2 MG ZS+ (TD). Current projects; 2 x Lotus Elan SE Turbos
Previous project: 56 plate 206 CC 1.6 Sport (with added Allure!)

fatboyslim

Post by fatboyslim »

Enright wrote:Hope you get the pic pasting sorted soon Amy-Louize, would like to see more of you (er, I mean your car)!!! :oops:
^^ What he said!! :big-grin: