Soon to be an ex cc owner

Post in here if ya owned a CC but moved on
Emma206

Post by Emma206 »

Hello everyone :wave:

I'm an old school member owner 188 (but cant seem to find the owners pages!). I still have my cc after 7 many happy years driving but it's time for a change so it's up for sale. Not looking at anything as grand as a TVR instead i'm looking at a mini S. Though still have my doubts at getting rid of the cc!! :|

Ps if your interested in a gorgeous ultra shiny blue cc, with pretty much every bolt on goodie which has one careful, non smoking lady owner from new then message me.
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/smurfette.gif[/img]
Member No. 188

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

Hello Emma,
I can understand your reservations about getting rid of your faithful cc but everyone has a 7 year itch don't they?
The new Mini has an awesome reputation with slow depreciation and so it is a good choice. They come with the same type of engine fitted in the 207cc so you'll be staying in the family even if it is a BMW.
I'm sure your car would prove to be a good buy for someone. Perhaps it might be an idea to let folks know how much you'd sell it for. I'm sure you'd sell it with no problem as Spring arrives. You'd not get much as a part exchange though I guess, especially in Winter.
Why not put a post in the "Stuff for Sale" section?
Best Wishes,
Nice to hear from you,
Ron
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

Emma206

Post by Emma206 »

Thank you Ron such a lovely reply. I brought a mini s yesterday :D Cant stop grinning!! but dont tell my cc (alias captain pugwash) :/
Member No. 188

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

Congratulations on your purchase Emma :Yes:, and good luck with the sale of Captain Pugwash! :thumbs:
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

Dan

Post by Dan »

Bluddy ell Emma long time no see :D funnily enough was looking at old posts the other day and wondered where you were now! Can't believe you kept it this long, that's dedication!

I saw my old cc on saturday drive past me (on my way to Ashford cinema), I gave it a little wave :rotfl:
Last edited by Dan on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emma206

Post by Emma206 »

Hi Dan

Long time no hear. Yep I've finally biten the biscuit and decided it's time to move on but it has taken alot of thought and it still puts a huge smile on my face.

Just want him to go to a good home. x
Member No. 188