Peugeot 206cc 2.0 Silver for Sale

Want something, have something someone else may want? check here...
EdmundIJones

Peugeot 206cc 2.0 Silver for Sale

Post by EdmundIJones »

Open to sensible offers if anyone wants a good car which needs a new clutch (I think), my local mechanic has said it's in really good condition mechanically apart from the clutch which developed the problem just last week:

.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1111864900

Suggest you view but open to offers.

yorkielassy

Re: Peugeot 206cc 2.0 Silver for Sale

Post by yorkielassy »

All the best with the sale. What car do you intend to get next?
Ex 206 CC'er.
Loved every minute...well nearly!

Update 18/06/2020 - I'm back!!

EdmundIJones

Post by EdmundIJones »

I was going to buy a Lotus Elise but my long commute of 200 miles each day stopped that, then I thought of BMW Z3, I had one years ago so knew what to expect, but the Mrs decided we needed more seats so I had to think again.

On a whim I bought a BMW 330ci, it's a lovely car.

So I now have too many cars. The Pug really is a good car but if I don't get any sensible offers I may just keep her, fix her up myself and then keep for for the weekends.

EdmundIJones

Post by EdmundIJones »

Peugot 206cc now sold for the bargain price of £600 to the gentleman who traveled from Exeter.
Pity the clutch thrust bearing was making a hideous noise but he got a good car for not much money.

What I did learn is how many complete time wasters there are on eBay and Gumtree who make an offer but then never follow it up after getting a "yes" answer.

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

EdmundIJones wrote:What I did learn is how many complete time wasters there are on eBay and Gumtree who make an offer but then never follow it up after getting a "yes" answer.
Tell me about it.
Just sold one of my ML's. Was asking £2500 ono, got about 5 or 6 offers of £1500, and 2 offers in the right ball park which I accepted never to hear from them again.
Sold Vickies old 306 a couple of years ago, and the winning bidder never contacted us. I now only do it as a classified, that way the ad stays until you have cash in your hand.
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.