Rear shelf

All your roof problems here.
Ashley Saul

Rear shelf

Post by Ashley Saul »

How do I operate the rear shelf when operating the roof in manual mode.

IanL

Re: Rear shelf

Post by IanL »

You either pull the cord (if there is one) or poke a screwdriver into the hole which would otherwise have the cord coming out. Full instructions in the Handbook here.

Ashley Saul

Post by Ashley Saul »

Thank you Ian, not many support in South Africa, so I am glad to be a member of Peugeot UK.

Krizz

Post by Krizz »

IanL wrote:You either pull the cord (if there is one) or poke a screwdriver into the hole which would otherwise have the cord coming out. Full instructions in the Handbook.
Hi!

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I was just wondering if you could point me towards a photo of where I'm supposed to insert the screwdriver. I've looked through the site you linked, but can't find any specific photo of the parcel shelf mechanism. I'm in a bit of a trouble since I have no cord to pull, and my roof refuses to go up so I really need to do it manually. My car is a 2001 206cc 2,0L from Sweden if that makes any difference. Funnily the same green color that is on the handbook. 8)

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

Towards the left hand end there is a slot.
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.