Lets hear it for Autoglym

hints'n'tip plus products.
ladymxenna

Post by ladymxenna »

I confess that i've not been one for spending dosh on ccar cleaning products. Two days ago however I trawled through the 'how to clean your car' section of the autoglym website and then went out to Halfords to spend almost £100.00 on all the products they promoted...the ones which were relevant to my car at least.

I spent FIVE HOURS ( and the time passed very quickly ) employing all the techniques they promote and in the order they promote!

WOW!

My car has metalwork beneath the wheel! The wheels extend in depth beyond the surface...and they...they...they are gleaming metal! The bumper didn't actually have dead flies as an optional extra...they can be removed! And the interior can gleam! And I won't even mention what a difference the Engine and Machine thingummy made to under the hood!

In short, the products work. And if I can use them, then trust me, anyone can! :yes:
ex Platinum Silver 206CC SE 2.0 driver

Dan

Post by Dan »

jesus £100!! :shock: i thought i spent a lot... :lol:

nice to hear someone taking pride in their wheels, of course Meguiars is the best ;)

Ed_shek

Post by Ed_shek »

I use Autoglym too and I'm impressed by the finish of the products too! :)
Eddy

Owner 422

Aluminium 206cc 1.6s. 17" Mille Miglia Evo's, 205/40 Eagle F1's, EBC Turbo Groove Front Discs, Greenstuff pads. Custom ICE Install, Lexus Rear Lights and Chrome Hoops