Stupid German laws!!!

Hint'n'tips plus products
CB

Post by CB »

How i wish i could just get a bucket and sponge and wash my CC outside my own flat and take time to do it properly. Instead German law dictates that i can't do this because the soapy water might get into the water system and kill everyone. I have to take my car to one of these "hose-down joints" where the water is invariably dirty when it comes out of the gun and i daren't use the brush for fear of scratching my paint work. Even when i take time to chamois it down after there are still dirty water marks. and the flys are a pig to get off the front bumper and grill. :mad:
Never mind though, eh? :smile:
[img]http://bluntman.d2.net.au/newsmilies/brick.gif[/img]

Rachel.

Post by Rachel. »

Are you allowed to have a shower or bath without polluting the water system or do you have to get someone to hose you down too?!

Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Good question Rachel :smile: :smile:
Cheers

Frosty

Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Seriously though Greg we have similar laws here. The difference is though that you can wash your car within your property. I can do this as I have a house and can get my car off the street, but if you're in an apartment you've got no hope. I sympathis with your situation. :sad:
Cheers

Frosty

CB

Post by CB »

Thats exactly right Frosty...I live in a second floor apartment and although i have a garage, the only parking outside is unfortunately on the kerbside which means i can't wash it myself. Still, i'm moving back to the UK at the end of Aug and i can pollute to my hearts content then!!!!!
:lol:

Fredrock

Post by Fredrock »

Hi Greg! About insects and other flying things rich of protein... In Sweden we have a product called Turtle wax insect remover.
It really works, spray on, wait, wipe off.
As easy as that, it even works on road stains

Now i cant live without it

CB

Post by CB »

A bit like me and McFlurries then I suppose?

denmark

Post by denmark »

fredrock,

is it just for the windows or for all of the car :?:

denmark

Starving_Hero

Post by Starving_Hero »

Come to Poland, no problem here. You can even wash your car naked if ya brave enough ... .
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

clairelovestlc

Post by clairelovestlc »

do u have a friend with somewhere u can park ur car to wash it? pop em a tenner and ask to rent there driveway, or offer to do there car while your at it
~*~Clairey Fairy~*~