Exhaust back box from 1.6 on 2.0 ?

Exhausts, Air filters and the like.......
bo-b

Exhaust back box from 1.6 on 2.0 ?

Post by bo-b »

Hi
im danish so bare over my english :)

i got a peugeot 206 CC 2.0 138 Hp from 2001.

im looking for a sporty exhaust wit some sound .

but nearly all i can se is for 1.4 and 1.6 .

i have search the web for what is the diffrence . and ask on a danish peugeot club but cant find a answer :(

gazza82

Re: Exhaust back box from 1.6 on 2.0 ?

Post by gazza82 »

The connection on our 1.4 Diesel and 2.0i is completely different and it could be the pipe diameters area also different. Not sure about 1.4 petrol and 1.6.

206info.co.uk might be a better bet where they deal with a wider range of Pugs not just the CC.

Also look on http://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/ .. that's where we bought our last 2.0 exhaust system from ..
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

bo-b

Post by bo-b »

Thanks :) that link is only for stock exhaust :) im also thinking that's is the diameter thats is the difference :)

But do you look a the pictures here

Its is just a little connector at the end :) but the dealer says i cant get it for my 2.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

If that photo is accurate, you may have to open the exhaust aperture on the bumper valence, as the OE (original equipment) one has a tailpipe that drops down

This is OE but shown upside down (tailpipe on the right)
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.