Install intercooler

Audio Equipment, installs & Recommendations.....
goga_eg

Install intercooler

Post by goga_eg »

Hy to all,

I would like to cut the hood, put intake aluminium pipe, silicone left/right pipe, direct to the intercooler. On front hoob j think to put some small wire to stop falling many staff in to pipe (there J think for a problem of rain, to get in to pipe, how to stop that), and how to install that pipe. Some nice tuning is ok :thumbs:

If any body have nice manual, or story how/what to install, shop for all kind of staff, please :big-grin: let get on it....

Best regards,
Goga

Capncol

Re: Install intercooler

Post by Capncol »

Intercooler? On what?
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

goga_eg

Post by goga_eg »

Capncol wrote:Intercooler? On what?
Well ser,

my friend drive 2.0 hdi, but that manufacture series/year doesn`t have a intercooler on turbine, so he ask me to help...
J am thinking, what the hell, here somebody must know that kind of tuning :neo: :neo: :neo:

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Not in the ICE section .. (radios, etc) ... :oops: and as the CC doesn't have a 2.0 HDI engine, unlikely this forum :roll:

Try 206info.co.uk ... that's more their style :Yes:
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo