206 + 206cc head unit fitting the same?

Audio Equipment, installs & Recommendations.....
m1tch

206 + 206cc head unit fitting the same?

Post by m1tch »

Hi all,

Just needed to quickly ask if the 206 and the 206cc have the same facia/fittings or if there are differences between the 2 models - its so I can just look up the more common 206 listings and know it will fit etc.

Thanks in advance.

Capncol

Re: 206 + 206cc head unit fitting the same?

Post by Capncol »

Depends on year. Plex & preplex are different
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

m1tch

Post by m1tch »

Capncol wrote:Depends on year. Plex & preplex are different
The car is an '03 so I think its a plex? I have seen some adapters online which show either 00-02 and then 02 onwards so I am guessing the car is a later one. The head unit is a Pioneer head unit and I can see some adapters on there for for the make so I am guessing its just a simple case of getting one of the adapters with the additional connector for the OEM stalk and connect it up as I would do with any other ISO cable?

Thanks for the help on this!

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

Std fit was Clarion in the CC. Stalk will be Canbus. If you read through this section adapters have been asked about before. Personally ICE is not my thing but others may help. Sorry
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.