If you could wish for anything what would you wish for??

nonsense and other stuff - Don't enter if easily offended !!!!!
DPH

Post by DPH »

Along with world peace and all that usual stuff! I would wish for me and my ex boyfriend to be back together......that is all that i would wish for! Sad really! :cry:
Rarely a good move to cover old ground. Plus there are always a few tricks someone new can teach ;)

DPH

Post by DPH »

Whiteknight..............if you resemble Robbie Williams Vanda will be interested.

Vanda

Post by Vanda »

Whiteknight..............if you resemble Robbie Williams Vanda will be interested.
As incredibly gorgeous as Chris is (I'll get the money off you later old pal) he just ain't Robbie I'm afraid and I'm not a tall leggy blonde, plus we're too alike and thereforewould kill each other!!!!!

So who is going to be granting these wishes anyway?!

Cos if I can sneak an extra one I'd wish for my kitten to stop sitting on my shoulder and pawing at my earrings!!!

Ooooh and maybe some tall dark hair blue eyed bloke for the night seeing as Robbie hasn't come to my rescue yet!!
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=434]Owner434[/url]

Sex alleviates tension.....love causes it!

Vanda

Post by Vanda »

Along with world peace and all that usual stuff! I would wish for me and my ex boyfriend to be back together......that is all that i would wish for! Sad really! :cry:
Rarely a good move to cover old ground. Plus there are always a few tricks someone new can teach ;)
I can also sympathise with the one Vicky but as DPH says someone new can also do the world of good!! ;)
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=434]Owner434[/url]

Sex alleviates tension.....love causes it!

whiteknight

Post by whiteknight »

i'm very good at teaching tricks. question is wether or not vicky's a tall leggy blonde ( brunette acceptable) he he he

VickyRachel

Post by VickyRachel »

I'm not tall and leggy hunny sorry. I'm only 5,3 and i'm not blonde either! Thanks for all your advice peeps!x

whiteknight

Post by whiteknight »

damn, can we tempt you with a bottle of peroxide & stilts ?. he he he, jus jokin. seriously though gouing back to an ex is rarely a good idea as itll never be the same. hang in there hun, ive been where your at, but it does get better. ps cheers for the compliment vanda, remind me to slip you one at trax ( a £10 note i mean :lol: )

Alig

Post by Alig »

It's all good advice Vicky. Thought I'd met Mr Right..we split...and got back together again 6 months later. Fatal. Both ended up remembering why we split and saw sense...

Was hard at the time..but years later I have definitely met Mr Right...in hindsight, previous Mr Right was actually Mr Half-Way-There! :D

Something I have noticed, is the old saying that 'you meet someone when you're not looking' is quite true.... men seem to be attracted to women when they are at their most independant, fulfilled, confident and happy self! (and not always after the alcohol, but I can see how it fits! :D )

Are we turning this thread into matchmaking (whiteknight) or Dear Deidre?! ;) :lol:
Ali G

Used to own a Moonstone with personal plate, bits and pieces..and littlen's car seat :-)

DPH

Post by DPH »

Quite right Alig, what kind of fella goes for the girl moping in the corner. We like the bright bubbly fun girls that are having a good time.

(I just know that comment is going to be interpreted in a variety of different ways)

paul_y3k

Post by paul_y3k »

my car back
my ex to stop contacting me
some nice weather
Angry Paul !
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/angry.htm

chelle

Post by chelle »

a 206 cc ;)
driving 106 quiksilver

hoping for a 206 cc in spring time

Louisg

Post by Louisg »

A endless supply of Jack Daniels

8)

Louis
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=591]Owner 591[/url]

-------------------------------------------------------
Come on you Spurs!
-------------------------------------------------------

VickyRachel

Post by VickyRachel »

I've changed my mind i wish i was back in Ibiza 8)

Robbie

Post by Robbie »

I wish for .... you all to be good :P