Modding Help!?!?!?

Exhausts, Air filters and the like.......
ChillWynston

Post by ChillWynston »

Hello guys, Im brand new to this 206cc site.... i got a 206cc 2.0 SE in Aegean Blue.. i love that colour.. the only thing ive done so far is put a private registration... ive been lookin around for tips (Ecosse) etc.. and the prices vary a lot.. i saw the prices for a superchip 1 site was £150 1 was nearly £300.. what i need is some advice on where to go.. quite vague yeah.. sorry!! thinkin bout gettin an induction system but read its better to chip it first as it would lose power??? any advice would be aweosme!!

SILNER

Post by SILNER »

Hello there i was in the same situation with my 2.0 already had Magnex exhaust and Green induction kit didnt know what and how far to go. Looked @ the Superchip but there are only saying that it will give you a 6bhp increase which seemed quiet low for any car, so Peugeot must of got something right with the set up. In the end ive got for Nitrous with a progressive contoller set me back £1500 but it is the best money :x i have ever spent cant believe the difference. Next on the aganda will be mapable ECU and throttle bodies might be worth looking @ thses oprtions. Have you tried LAD motorsport they do a 180 bhp conversion for the 2.0 engine hope this helps.

ChillWynston

Post by ChillWynston »

Nice 1!! i sent them an email askin them what they can do, i'll keep u updated!! have you lowered ur cc how much can i get away with, dont think i want to slam it tho!! i have also read that gettin larger rims will affect my handling!!! i know this is true for the mr2.. ive checked out the magnex website, they only seem to have the back box for the 206!!! have you seen the devil twin exhaust for the 206 its ace.. i saw it on the website somewhere!!!

SILNER

Post by SILNER »

Yeah mine has been lowered by approx 35 - 40 mm by Elite Design in Rainham Essex good price and an excellent job, it was lowered that much on 18's but now gone down to 17's as the ride quality was bad. Also i saw someone saying that Magnex are now doing a cat back system dont know if it was for the GTI or the CC but might be worth a phone call got mine fitted @ Elite aswell phone number is 01708 525577.